Monday, February 25, 2008

"B$tch is the New Black"

(***Warning: This contains the B-word, so take whatever precautions you need to before viewing the video):



That was my favorite one. I did have my other favorite embedded here, but NBC pulled it off of You Tube. It was a parody of the Dem debates, and spoofed the media's thirst for Obama Koolaid, spoofed it beatifully, I might add. If I can find it elsewhere, I will try to embed it again...

Instead, here is my third favorite one, of Mike Huckabee on Saturday night's show. Dang, never mind, they pulled that one too.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering why the videos were pulled, but found other people posted videos of the same thing. Here's a link to the Huckabee SNL video.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the video, I didn't know this channel (I'm in France) but it was quite funny actually! Thanks!

Gina said...

Brilliant! Thanks for that Aimes - and to Cindy for the Huckabee link! Can't wait to see SNL demolish Nader's latest foray.

Lynn said...

Thanks for sharing, That was great. I missed it the other night. Can't wait to see what else they have in store for us.

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Great video - love Tina Fey! thanks for sharing that one

toners said...

I just saw the Huckabee one on The View - LOL!! I hope you are all doing well this week :)

Unknown said...

Hey I love the word bitch....snort

Linda said...

Still kicking myself for missing it...funny stuff!

toners said...

Hey Aimeslee, I'm so glad I got you using up those rub-ons :) And about the sleep apnea, don't wait to get checked out. The sleep study isn't a big deal, but the results can be surprising.

Lida said...

LOL!! I love it, and sure love Hil! Oh how I miss Tina Fey on SNL!!!!!