Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's a Web of Conspiracies

Sorry it's been so long, but I've been down with allergies/cold/virus stuff going around. Finally am beginning to feel human again, and I just have to share the idea that came to me, in case it comes true. If not, never mind. {cheesy grin}

The other day I was watching Congressman Ron Paul being interviewed. He was a speaker at the Virginia state Tea Party convention, and he had also won the straw poll for 2012 President nominee. So, when he was asked if he was planning to run, he demurred but definitely said he had not ruled it out.

I've never been an ardent fan of Paul's, but I've known about him alot longer than America has on account of his district being just south of Houston. He's always been a colorful figure in Texas and Houston news. He spent many years being lumped in with Lyndon LaRouche on the Crazy Conspiracies circuit. And I thought of that and noted how interesting that he's not so crazy now, is he? A lot of what he has preached has transpired. He's taken seriously nowadays and if any year was his year to run, it may finally be 2012...cuz we are frankly so bad off that we finally need his prescription (haha, he's a medical doctor so I had to use that).

Then, it hit me like a ton of bricks. The bumper stickers: "I'm a-PAUL-ed, aren't you?" "Paul and Paul in 2012". And no, not talking about his son Rand Paul as his VP running mate...it occurred to me that Congressman Paul Ryan would be a great choice. So, if that happens in 2012, don't say I didn't tellya, okay?

1 comment:

Viki said...

his son Rand, a dentist, is running in KY. The guy he is running against is a Pelosi worshipper. As in on your knees!
The attack ads take every little bite out of context and are driving me nuts.
If you listen to Rand's full statements they make tons of common sense and I'm voting for him.
Ron tried a run in 2008 and said lots of good things, but people were not listening. They were so ready for the lying second coming that we got.