Thursday, October 22, 2009

Repeat Play-ah



I'm sorry (not really, but it sounds good) for not having blogged here in 6 days, but every damn day I sit down to type and the beef's the same.

It's always something to rag on Obama for.

Now, he may totally deserve it, I usually think he does or I wouldn't feel the need, but that's not the point. Point is, I get so tired of it. How much longer again?

THREE YEARS!?!?!?!?!? WTF?

Oh, jeez, I'm either gonna have to lower my standards to where I like play-ahs and posers...or, I'm going to have to learn to like disliking them  and not worry about seeing America sink into economic ruin due to their policies.

I think either option is an extreme injustice, yet, such is life. Right now, I'm ticked off over a few things, but I'll just mention one now. President Thin-skinned would rather issue Executive Order # We-Don't-Need-No-Stinkin-Freedom-of -the-Press than just suck it up (criticism of him on Fox News). Don't ever believe this guy does not believe his own press. I really don't know any women that vain. Wow.

Let's see, why is he doing this? The excuse is that Fox is just one long conservative GOP talk show, and nothing could be futher from the truth. Anybody who is not a weenie knows the way to beat any negative press is to engage, engage, engage. Put in so many requests to appear on Fox that Dizzy wouldn't see Dean in front of him with his eyes open.

Why won't they just do that? Gosh! Oh, okay, because then they'd have to admit...well, they in fact did admit this yesterday...that it's just the 5pm and 9pm time slots that swing that way. Beck and Hannity. Still, they're not gonna get on there and engage.

Lazy whiners.

Oh, yeah, okay, we took a shot at destroying Freedom of the Press because we don't like being criticized because it's making sense and we're losing support. But it didn't work because it was a cheap shot, but oh well. NEXT campaign-mode dirty trick !

 You know what irks me more than anything? It so reminds me of two little brats in the back seat of the car hitting each other. And as the Mom, I have to referee, and all I hear is, "He hit me first!"..."No, he hit me first!"

And once again I find myself plaintively wailing, "Where are the grown-ups?"

Oh, that's right. We told them to go home last Nov. 8th.